Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Many Thoughts about Learn and Play

This program was very beneficial to my staff as well as myself. I have learned many new things. I, believe it or not, was able to get in contact with some extended family of mine with the use of FACEBOOK. Relationships have been renewed. I would say that TWITTER is the most used site. I am addicted to reading what is going on with the people I "follow" and I enjoy being "followed". I also enjoy getting daily news updates thru RSS feeds as well as TWITTER. I can see how using WIKI at work could be a useful way to get information out to staff. We, as a staff, have enjoyed ompleting Learn and Play together. I am (we are)so lucky to have such a fun job and to work for the number one library in the country. (and I'm not just saying that..)

**If I get chosen to win one the many wonderful prizes, please throw my entry back in and draw someone else. I would love to see some support staff person win and not "management".. I didn't need to be offered the possibility of a prize to participate. IT WAS FUN all on it's own.**

No comments: